Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me (a little early)


It's the big four-o (40) this year so I'm getting something special. I've always wanted a Gibson Les Paul and I've decided on this one. I went to Guitar Center and played several Les Pauls and for the price this guitar rocks. It's a Les Paul Standard Double Cut and will match my blue acoustic nicely. The tone is warm and sustain incredible as you would expect from a Les Paul. It plays as smooth as silk. I can't wait for my actual b-day (the 27th) so I can bring it home.

3 Comments:

Blogger sydwynd said...

Oooooh! Very nice. Happy Birthday! I was very happy when I got my Paul. I know you'll enjoy it.

4:50 AM  
Blogger Perry said...

Thanks Vince. So far I am enjoying it immensely! I hate to put it down.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Debby said...

Very purty. I totally expect you to play for us sometime because I had no idea! Happy Birthday!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home