Saturday, July 23, 2005

Nothing Much

I found out yesterday that my cousin and his wife are pregnant so I'm quite happy for them, ecstatic in fact. I played a little hockey last night and today I have a bit of cleaning up outside to do. I plan on taking a little ride on the motorcycle with a buddy of mine later today. Our floor installation is momentarily delayed as my installer and his family are out of town until tuesday. He ought to be able to finish up including applying the swedish finish by the end of next week. That'll be just in time for Laura and the kids to return on Aug. 2nd or 3rd from their trip to visit family in Canada. I miss them but I'm having a bit of fun here by myself so it's not too bad. I've slept in a bit so I suppose I should get started on the things I have to do today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home