Monday, January 10, 2005

Monday

Well it's monday morning and time to get back to work. Weekend was relatively uneventful. Braden's hockey team (which I help coach) won their game saturday morning. My team, the Blazers, lost 6-3 Sunday night to the top team in our division. We only had 10 guys on the bench and played a great first 2 periods. We were leading 3-2 for quite a while. But when the 3rd period rolled around we were simply out of gas and ended up losing. Not too bad really for not having half of our team out. It snowed a bit over the weekend and I'll be posting some pictures on the family site this evening. I was supposed to be on jury duty today and tomorrow, but when I called for my instructions they said there were no cases going to jury trial for the next two days so I'm excused. Hope you all had a good weekend. More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home